Highly trained safety professionals who serve the OHS and Electrical Community.
Established in 1994, we have a proven track record and an impressive client base. We have provided technical and safety training to over 140 different organizations and over 85% are repeat customers.
We continuously improve our courses and processes to implement innovative safety solutions.
ConTech Safety and Training is dedicated to reducing injuries, accidents and environmental impact by providing high quality training to ensure worker compliance.
We strive to be open, fair and honest to encourage the professional growth of all of our clients. We treat all individuals equitably and with dignity and respect.
Who we are.
Director and Primary Facilitator
- Previously employed by EPCOR - an Alberta based electrical utility company - as the manager of the technical training centre
- Certified Power System Electrician since 1978
- Attended University of Alberta and holds certification in Adult Education (Andragogy)
- Designs, develops and delivers in excess of 297 different courses primarily dealing with Safety and Technical Skills within various work environments.
- Member in good standing with the Canadian Society of Safety Engineers